Speedway, its affiliates and subsidiaries ("Company") recognizes and respects the privacy of its customers and visitors to this Web site (the "Web Site"). It is our goal to help our customers retain their privacy when they visit our Web Site.
(1) Collection of Personal Data from Site Visitors. As you navigate within our Web Site, Company may automatically collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Web Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Company via e-mail (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, and/or surveys and contest entries, and (4) aggregate information on what pages visitors access.
Company may place Internet cookies on visitors' hard drives. Internet cookies save the visitor's name, password, user-name, shopping cart, screen preferences, the pages of the Company's Web site viewed by the visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the visitor. When the visitor revisits the Web Site, Company may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor's experience accordingly. Internet cookies are stored on the visitors hard drive and are not stored, in any form, by the Company. Visitors may decline the Internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available.
When a visitor performs a search on Company's search engine, Company may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. As necessary to provide service, Company does record limited information for every search request and uses that information only to solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
(2) Use of Personal Data Collected. Personal data collected by the Company will be used by the Company for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, to communicate with visitors regarding their orders, and to customize content and layout of the Web Site. Data on visitors’ home servers is aggregated for internal review and then discarded. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to Company’s databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events for which a visitor has placed orders in the past, and status of orders placed online.
(3) Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties. Company will notify visitors before posting collected personal data on the Web Site, or sharing, renting, selling, or otherwise disclosing personal data to third parties. Any third party to which Company shares, rents, sells, or otherwise discloses personal data will be carefully pre-screened by Company, determined by Company to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which Company determines, in its sole judgment, that visitors might find of interest. Company will disclose to third parties only information knowingly and voluntarily disclosed by visitors and only information in aggregate form. Through the use of third party cookies, advertiser may be electronically notified when visitors view or click on its advertisements.
(4) Opt-Out Right. Visitors may opt out of having their personal data retained by Company, used by Company for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by Company or third parties to send promotional correspondences to the visitor by contacting Company via postal mail or telephone. Company may be contacted at Speedway, 500 Speedway Drive, Enon, Ohio 45323; 937-864-3000.
(5) Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or phone, Company will provide to visitors a summary of any personal information retained by the Company regarding the visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change, or update their personal record or cause their personal records to be removed from Company’s database. Company will only send personal records to the e-mail address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
(6) Collection of Personal Data from Children. Company will not collect or post information from children under the age of eighteen (children) without their parent’s or guardian’s consent. Company does not provide any personally identifying information collected from children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. No information collected from children is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Company. Company encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in any interactive activities offered on the sites.
(7) Company’s Right to Contact User. Company reserves the right to contact site visitors regarding account status and changes to the subscriber agreement, privacy statement, or any other policies or agreements relevant to site visitors.
(8) Company’s Right to Change Privacy Statement. Company reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying visitors of the existence and location of the new or revised privacy statement.
(9) Security. Your security of your personal information is important and we honor your choices for its intended use. We protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, if we receive a subpoena or other enforceable order to disclose information, we will need to comply. In addition, if our company is sold, assigned, merged, etc., the successor company may receive and use your data subject to its own privacy statement.
(10) Other Sites. This privacy statement applies only to this Web Site. While this Web Site may contain links to other third party sites, Company is not responsible for the practices or contents of such third party sites.
(11) Enforcement. If for some reason you believe we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us through the Contact Us Section and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly. Be certain the words Privacy Statement are in the Subject line.